Thursday, April 14, 2016

Through Her Eyes by Ava Harrison



Through Her Eyes by Ava Harrison

One phone call changed me. 
Three simple words and I was shattered. 
Damaged. 
Broken. 
Alone. 
So I started over. 
And my journey of rediscovery led me straight into his arms. 
Chase Porter. 
The stranger who showed me life from a different perspective. 
But we both had secrets… 
His would destroy my world.





*****MY REVIEW

I know I’ve probably typed that before…but seriously. This book. It kept me coming back for more, it was so hard to put down.

Ava Harrison hooked me…reeled me in, made me fall in love, shattered my heart, then put me back together. And the twists??
I didn’t see them coming at all!!

Aria..poor Aria. She is lost and broken due to circumstances of her past. She embarks on this journey of “finding herself” and finds more than she bargained for.. in Chase Porter.

Can I just say this book brought out the feels! It’s emotionally heartbreaking as well inspirational and full of hope. I loved reading how the characters dealt with their struggles in life.

I won an arc and was so happy I did. I simply adore Ava Harrison’s poetically beautiful writing!


Don't forget to get out the instagram account linked with this book.
I will definitely read more from this author!

5/5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment